The world is changing rapidly and so is the system of education. Not to long ago students were told to focus only on academics, but today things are changing. Though academic results are important, they are not the only parameter and end of all things. In today’s world International schools aim to develop communication skills, collaborative skills, leadership qualities, patience, determination and ethics among students. Moreover, these skills cannot be taught in the classroom alone; they need to be exposed to real-world scenarios and be taught on how to apply what they have learned in real life too.
International Schools are capable of offering innovative teaching methods to its students. Nowadays, International schools are found all over the world which uses English as the medium of instruction. Originally, International Schools were developed to allow the children of migrant families to receive their education in their mother tongue.
Importance of these International Schools is many, and some of them are –
· They offer brilliant and quality methods of education, which bolster improvement of proficient and creative students.
· They encourage overall development that supports cooperation among expert learning groups
· They feature programs which are designed to develop social, emotional and physical skills of the students.
· They give students a broader stage to compete on a global scale.
· They are an overall system of exceptional education.
· They accept students from all around the globe which in turn enhance the practical skills of these students and enable them to communicate and respect different cultures.
Research shows that the students who have graduated from International schools are more efficient than their peers, more interactive, better handlers of severe situations, and they are better at coping with the workload demands and time management challenges of today’s world. These schools stimulate the personal and professional development by fostering a collaborative environment.
Though there are many international schools in Qatar when you ask for the best schools in Qatar, then American School of Doha stands among the top schools that nurture the students. To enrich the student’s development to a larger extent, ASD offers a variety of sports activities and grooming activities as well as social and moral development activities.
American School of Doha has educated the students from 1988 and is a complete system for giving any student the education which can make them the champions of the future. They are the best school in Qatar and provide the best facilities, infrastructure, and teaching methodologies to the students.